Europa Transporter to loan/hire/sell?

Subject: Europa Transporter to loan/hire/sell?
From: Louise & Graeme Smith <louis52@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 12:06:43
Hi,

I've heard that there have been a few Europa owners that have been trading
up to fully enclosed trailers and so wanting to sell their open Europa
transporters. I will soon need to start moving my aircraft about, so anyone
wishing to sell one, please drop me a line.

Alternatively, would it be possible to borrow/hire one for a weekend
sometime in February, anywhere in the south-east(ish) of England?

Thanks,
Graeme Smith

Graeme & Louise Smith,
24 rue des Freres Paulin,