Re: Oven Baking

Subject: Re: Oven Baking
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 22:19:36
>I'm sure the metal and the GRP parts were both at the same temperature.
>Surely the metal parts only felt hotter because metal conducts heat through
>to the skin better than glass?

I'm sure you are perfectly right when I think about it, but it sure did feel
wrong at the time. Anyhow, the main thing is that we had no problems during
the baking, despite all the apprehension beforehand, as I am sure every one
of us has gone through.

Also, further to Grahams message, we cooked our parts about 2 months after
the last part was finished, which was only 3 months after we started building.

Dave Watts 'XDY