Bonding cockpit module

Subject: Bonding cockpit module
From: ChuckPops@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 19:26:45
I had to take time out from building for 10 months while my son, his wife and
myself  cruised the NW Caribbean in our Nicholson 38 ketch.  It has been a
tough stint, but somebody had to do it!.  I'm back now and itching to get back
to the sticky stuff!

I'm now preparing to bond in the cockpit module, a daunting and irreversible
task, and am wondering if  there are any other tasks which would be best done
before I commit.  I have completed all steps in the manual up to this stage,
have made fuel outlet access panels and incorporated Mod 46.  Do any of you
experienced builders out there recommend that any other steps be done at this
stage?

Thanks in advance for any and all sage advice--

Pops
A-036