Polyfiber and Superfil

Subject: Polyfiber and Superfil
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 21:21:46
Cheers:
     My buddy down the way (Chris Staines near London ON) has had his
pre-paont inspection and has recommended to me (When I get to that
Stage) the asbove products. He says the Superfil was VERY much lighter
and easier to work with and sand, that it was quick and clean, saving
him hours of work and much weight. He then used their covering product,
which is water-based and most effective. In additiionm  to drying
quickly and spreading smoothly it filled PINHOLES completrely and of
course had all those quaslities of cleanup that water implies.
     He is quite demanding in quality workmanship and so enthusiasm from
him is doubly interesting. He is not on email, however.
     PolyFiber has a good free catalogue, is good with customer service
p.73), emails "www.polyfiber>com, or info@polyfiber.com and faxes from
1-909-684-0518. I'm convinced (and no commercial interest here).
Happy Landings,
Ferg Kyle #A064