RE: BNC ... aerolectric

Subject: RE: BNC ... aerolectric
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 09:21:43

Oops - my brain was ahead of my fingers again. Notice I left the third
't' out of substitute, also. AMP does sell a $700 tool, but it's the
top-end model that automatically sets exact crimping pressure. Bob
Nuckolls has one; we've been plotting to steal it....

<META NAME"Generator" CONTENT"MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1458.49">