PFA Rally fly-by

Subject: PFA Rally fly-by
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 21:44:27
Martin Ott has just contacted me to ask if there are any Europa pilots
wishing to take part in the 1998 PFA Rally Fly-By.

If so, time is getting very short to get the necessary paperwork done for
the CAA dispensation.

Let's have a real host of Europas in the air for this!

Please contact Martin Ott by e-mail at <martin.ott@virgin.net> or if you
know his home phone number, that would be even quicker (it might be
possible to contact him through the PFA office at Shoreham but I think that
will be less effective & take longer). He needs to know your fax number so
that he can send the paperwork to you for your immediate attention.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...