Re: Radio reception

Subject: Re: Radio reception
From: Rolph Muller <rolph@globalvt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 16:10:00
In message <4bfd20f2.35517b93@aol.com>, Gramin <Gramin@aol.com> writes
>f one of these is sitting on your favourite frequency than you will
>get poor performance.
Still got a major problem with my radio. Receives ok apparently. Appears
to transmit at extremes of band - but not in the middle - at my
"favourite frequency" - why is this a black art for goodness sake  -
radios have been around for a while I think! Oh  - and I've replaced the
antenna with a commercial one  - it's better but not a lot! The cable is
what it should be as far as I know. It's also not a totally unique
problem - Bob Nuckolls has quoted a similar unresolved problem.
--
Rolph Muller