Left-hand throttle [was: Introduction and Questions]

Subject: Left-hand throttle [was: Introduction and Questions]
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 21:26:18

>Has anyone built a Europa with a second throttle on the left hand side

Steven - Hello, I'm the membership secretary of the Europa Club.

To my knowledge, kits 017 (Peter Kember, UK), 095 (Ken Whittington, Canada)
& 166 (Kjell Eriksson, Sweden) have been built with left-hand throttles.
Since these have been built in 3 different countries, no doubt they will
have come up with slightly different solutions, and had to work under
different rules/standards imposed by the respective airworthiness
authorities.

Peter & Ken are on-line, so they be lurking on this list and better able to
respond with details.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...