Re: Gel-coat discussion

Subject: Re: Gel-coat discussion
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 20:18:55
Re: Gel-coat discussion

I'm not sure whether it was Europa Aircraft's intention to suggest leaving
the XS gel-coat unfinished, i.e unpainted. You will still have to join the
fuselage together and fill various bits like the join, around the cowling,
screens etc. which means you will still have to prime and paint it in the
normal way.

Perhaps I'm missing something here because the gel-coat finish is mentioned
as a feature in the promotional material. I couldn't see any difference
---From the original finish in terms of benefit.

Regards
Martin Tuck
N152MT
Wichita, Kansas