RE: Where's the club site?

Subject: RE: Where's the club site?
From: Peter.Thomas@arcadiagroup.co.uk
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 10:30:54
"We apologise for the temporary interruption to transmission, normal programs
will resume as soon as possible"

During the upgrade to the list server (major-domo) the site was..... er......
.....um....... accidentally sub optimised; OK I admit it Deleted!

As we were the first users of the list server Avnet created the Europa club html
directory within the major-domo directory structure. I guess this had long been
forgotten as upgrading the server went as planned but at the cost of losing our
site.

Don't worry I have a complete back up at home, I'm just waiting for Avnet to
tell me where to put it (so to speak).

I will let people know as soon as it is back.

Best wishes

Pete