Fuel Tank

Subject: Fuel Tank
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:10:23
If anybody wants it.....
I spent some time at the weekend measuring the current version fuel tank for
capacity. I now have the height measurements of the fuel in 2 litre
increments with the measurements rounded to the nearest 0.5 cm. The
information is in a spreadsheet format so I won't post it to the group.

Just email me direct if you want me to forward the file to you - it is in CSV
format so can be imported into just about every spreadsheet.

My next step is to design a small microprocessor circuit that will linearise
a Westac probe - I felt that GBP210 for the Avalec Europa linearised probe
was just a little bit steep!

Tony
Tony Krzyzewski    tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Managing Director  Ph 64 9 520 4631