Renting a mobile home.....

Subject: Renting a mobile home.....
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 23:08:06
Cheers:
      I read the mail on asking advice for renting a mobile home, but presumed
it was in connexion with Oshkosh and beyond. My only suggestion is to make
contact
and get a reservation in pretty chopchop as am fairly certain that best
positions
were siught last August. Be ready to park some distance from the events,
as our RV campsite was the best, right in line with the main showline BUT
perhaps 150 yards wide and stretching for 3/4 mile away....and there are four
such sites but none closer.
    A flight into OSH reveals a carpet of RVs......thousands of
them.........surrounding
11,000 aircraft at the field. Seems to me that you may have to pick
up your RV miles from OSH, but get a parking spot soonest ---- and have a superb
time!
    If perplexed who to check with, can put you in touch with several longtime
visitors if needed.
Happy landings,
Ferg Kyle
Europa Builder #A064