Re: Final Adverture!!???!!!

Subject: Re: Final Adverture!!???!!!
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 08:35:38
Graham,
Well the "Best of British" to you then. I wish you well! Hope it comes off.
It would be a real adventure. Its quite possible to have a few heavies
keeping an ear out for you as Tim has already explained. I have spoken to
Dick Smith as he ballooned across Australia some years back. Just let us
know when and where. I too have a dream to fly around the US.
Reg
Tony R.