Re: control stiffness

Subject: Re: control stiffness
From: James Thursby <jthursbyeuropa@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:35:23
Hi guys, My module did the same things you are describing. But the best
test is to put it in the fuselage and see how things move then. I coated my
tufnol blocks with a coat of wax to permit their loosening. Then I used
.008 thou. brass shim stock to realign the blocks to allow free movement,
but still allow me to tighten all four bolts.

                   Jim Thursby
                     N814AT