Re: L.A. mod

Subject: Re: L.A. mod
From: frederic perissinotto <sky76720@skynet.be>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 22:33:28
 <199801051508.LAA27027@garlic.acadiau.ca>

>HI FRED:
>
>Thanks so much for getting back to me. I DO appreciate if you can
>send me the dimensions and hopefully some pictures for the
>modification as I think this will be a well worthwhile mod. Please
>send the dimensions and pictures by mail, I will re-imburse you for
>all the cost, including postage.
>
>Looking forward to more bum space...

TO Christoph Both
>P.O. Box 1148
>Wolfville, N.S

Hi Christoph

I will send you the details of this mod, you can trust me.
Just give me some time to take the photos and to write the procedure.
The first thing you have to do is to get enough 3 mm foam, the one provide
by Europa(Airex) is the best I've seen(very good bending aptitude,no cracks.)
two sheets of 30X60 cm will do the work.

fred