RE: All past e-mails!

Subject: RE: All past e-mails!
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 12:05:00

>Ah, but = how does one get to the Europa Club ftp site? The club's web page
>says = to use "ftp.avnet.co.uk", but that never
>works for me - it = simply goes to the avnet main page.

.... That is because you probably still have http:// in front of the address.

In your browser type in the following address.....

ftp://ftp.avnet.co.uk

This will bring up a directory

click on pub
click on europa

You will find there all of the files uploaded by Europa users.

I don't know who is responsible for uploading the mail archives to the ftp
directory. I had thought that Avnet were doing this automatically but
currently the monthly mail archives in the directory stop at July 96.

You should still be able to retrieve the archives after July 1996 by using
the get command in a mail message to europa-request@avnet.co.uk  as detailed
in the earlier email.....

but please - don't send the request (or any add/remove messages) to the
mailing list email address (europa@avnet.co.uk) as they simply won't work!

Regards

Tony

--- End of Original Message