[Fwd: Re: Free business info]

Subject: [Fwd: Re: Free business info]
From: Steve G. <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 20:14:49

It seems that some of you missed this the first time, so here it is
again.  Could we stop with all of the "Remove" messages, please?

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:28:37 GMT
From: Moira Millar <europa@avnet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Free business info

Dear Europa members,

I have written to the  email@sinotrade.net, and to their Internet Service
Provider, requesting that we be removed from their mailing list.  Most ISPs
view unsolicited mail as unacceptable.

As it is a programme that needs to remove us, it will only accept the
instruction from europa@avnet.co.uk, which I am (temporarily) able to do.

Please do not write yourselves, if you inadvertently send the message to the
list, it only adds to the problem!

Regards

Moira

---snip---

>New Features have been added to this site.
>Free  for all trading companies and individuals.
>
>http://www.sinotrade.net
>

        | moira@aviators.net                                         HAPPY  NEW
YEAR
      -+-        | http://www.aviators.net