Re: teflon/stainless hinge pin

Subject: Re: teflon/stainless hinge pin
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 18:18:54
>Andy,
>I hope Europa don't consider I have created a storm about this, it certainly
>was not the intent. What type of hinge pin teflon are you using? Is it from
>the company I mentioned, and what type of pin will you  be using? It seems
>someone on the e-mail forum knows a lot about hinge pins.
>Reg
>Tony Renshaw

Tony
We had decided to look at sleeving the hinge wire quite independently of
pressure from the forum so don't worry. It's taking a while to reach any
conclusion, however, as we are rather busy with other things at the moment.
We will pass on full details once we are happy we have found a suitable
solution.
Regards    Andy