Re: Europas in Houston, Texas USA?

Subject: Re: Europas in Houston, Texas USA?
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 13:11:55
CesarFdez wrote:

>Does anyone have a Europa or is building one in the United States in the
>Houston area?

Cesar - the latest info I've got includes the following kits in Texas:

A023        Oville
A038        Vidor
A039        Amarillo
A040        Houston
A050        Houston
A085        Edinburg

It's not good manners to post other folks' addresses or phone numbers on a
public forum such as this, and I only have permission to release Europa
Club members' details to other Club members, not publicly.

Check with the Lakeland Europa office if those builders are prepared to
have their address/phone released to you. Some people don't like to
broadcast their address because they don't want to be bothered by
time-wasters who might use up valuable building time - but most Europa
people are friendly towards future builders and should be prepared to spare
you a reasonable amount of time.

Note that the people with the higher kit numbers may not yet have a whole
lot of anything that looks like a Europa just yet!

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...