Alternative engine for the Europa.

Subject: Alternative engine for the Europa.
From: John Bean <JohnBean@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 07:19:25
Hi,

Thanks for the spec. I have been in contact with your UK rep for some time
now and awaiting these details.

As of today it is the engine of my choice - and there are no others I am
aware of.

I assume the UK rep will be able to supply as a firewall forward package
for the Europa as do the factory and other suppliers. Will it be able to be
fitted with one of the VP or CS props now available?

Please keep me fully informed on this powerplant as I am very interested in
it for my Europa and will have to make a decision in the early part of next
year on which powerplant I will fit.

John Bean (Slowy building kit 23  G-VPSJ)