Winching

Subject: Winching
From: Gramin <Gramin@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 06:01:41
The "old" tailpost was a safe winching attachment for winding your Europa
effortlessly (well almost) onto the trailer.  Glad I kept it.  I wouldn't
fancy exerting that pull on the new spring (at least half the weight of the
empty a/c and more as the wheels scrub in the channels - factory comment ?

You could attach to the main undercarriage but that's quite an awkward shape
to get to grips with, is tedious to wind up again, and needs the next strap
size up.

Compliments of the season to all Europaens.

G-EMIN