Hinges/Hinge/hing/hin cont'd

Subject: Hinges/Hinge/hing/hin cont'd
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 13:22:47

Sorry to hear that the numbers provided for the spool don't seem to be
correct! All I know is that I had to slit the teflon to get it in and it was
a lovely fit. As for  Barry Tennants info regarding strength of pins, this
info is exactly what I/we need. Thanks Barry!
In defence of the welding rod idea, it was straight from Berts mouth, not
mine! It may well be strong enough but now that I have a spec I will put my
Stainless Steel mate onto the scent.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
At the end of the day this concept may be a dud, however sofar it seems to
have very desirable merits if we can iron out the bugs.

about 1300 N/mm=B2 which is over 3 times the strength of stainless welding
wire!!
I am sure that we all noticed how hard it is when we tried to cut it.
section of approx a half!
but I will not be experimenting with this mod using welding wire.

not fly over my house!!

Seasons greetings to you all

Barry Tennant
D-EHBT

Out of interest Barry, does this string interest you to consider it an
option for your a/c?