1:24 scale model Europa

Subject: 1:24 scale model Europa
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@newtech.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:56:58

Take a look at the progress on my 1:24 scale model Europa at
http://www.newtech.com/europa/europa.html

As I mentioned earlier, I will be offering these models for sale after I
get the "launch" model to Tony K.  Sorry Tony, doesn't look like it will
be under your tree Christmas :-( but should make it soon after.

These models will be strictly limited editions with your name and kit
numbers on the display base and will only be sold to registered Europa
builders.  There will be no unserialized knock offs with the exception of
my personal model.

Steve Eberhart
newtech@newtech.com

P.S.
Sorry about the blatent commercial nature of this post to the mail list
but I hope many Europa builders will be interrested in a model of their
plane.