Re: Morris Minor Lockable petrol cap

Subject: Re: Morris Minor Lockable petrol cap
From: Tony Turner <TonyTurner2@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 15:04:49
John O'Connor wrote:

>> I think that Andrea is looking for help from net resources relevant
to the other Europa. (I think that both of my "other Europas" have
the same type of cap as he describes.)

My email client destroys the senders address for anything received
---From mailing lists so I cannot send an email reply to Andrea and I
bet that a reply to this list will not get through. So, did anyone
keep the original and if so, can they forward me the address please? <<

Thanks for solving the mystery of how he arrived here - had me wondering. I
have his e-mail as:

        Andrea.Jerome@nestlegb.nestle.com

Since I also have a Minor (much to the Citroens' puzzlement), I've written
to him as well.

 T.T.