Re: Pilot and cabin measures

Subject: Re: Pilot and cabin measures
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 20:01:01
>>I' m completing the tailplane of europa 226 (after a 1.5 year delay)
and  am for sure interested in a few extra leg room.
can you let us have a peek at your mod scheme ?<<

Not yet. Haven't even started yet, but basically it involves slipping in an
extra 1 1/2 inches along the waist line to give not only extra headroom but
also much better viz over the nose. If you also do the XS fuselage mod and
add a few inches to the footwell that will help too. Not quite so easy, you
need access to phenolic resin and an oven to cure it. Europa might consider
supplying long footwells, but you'd have to ask nicely and at the right
time. (Don't say I suggested it please!)
Graham