Re: PFA letter to Europa Owners

Subject: Re: PFA letter to Europa Owners
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 09:18:57
>The article in question was in the (I think) September issue of Flyer
>magazine in the Incidents section. I don't know where Flyer gets this
>information from but maybe Miles will be able to assist.

---From here:

>>         http://www.open.gov.uk/aaib/aaibhome.htm

(the paper version, actually -but I believe that it's the same)

As for the value of the new tailwheel setup... And the new wing and cabin
(and a 914....) : if the weather is willing, we (a Flyer posse) will be
trying that out for ourselves, using a low, slightly less low, and a very
experienced pilot(s). With Ozzy taking the snaps.          :-))

Miles