BMW RS1100?? Where? Jim?

Subject: BMW RS1100?? Where? Jim?
From: Marc Trudeau <MCTrudeau@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 10:00:18
Hi!

I've not been able to find the BMW RS1100S described on any Europa Web
page. What URRL were you looking at? FYI, www.bmwusa.com has info on the
engine, like specs. I'm hot to use it on my Europa (once I start
buying/building it... someday...soon).

Best regards,

Marc Trudeau

<<Okay, I saw your webpage.  It's cool. I especially liked the BMW RS1100=2E
have access to the motor here in the states.  A couple of questions for
you.... Will you be providing the necessary pieces to make it an aircraft
engine: redrive, ignition, etc.?  What can you tell me on the development
of this engine?  Thank you in advance....

Take care,

Jim
SKYTECH Innovations, Inc.