AeroElectric Connection

Subject: AeroElectric Connection
From: Peter Thomas <PeterThomas@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 02:43:10
For some reason this message was bounced, so I have forwarded it again on
Bob's behalf....

I think I'll be closing my CIS account in a few weeks. Suggest
that everyone with an interest change their address books for
us to send mail via our website at www.aeroelectric.com

I've shut off the list server activity until after OSH . . .
too many things to do to get ready. Will sign up again after
OSH with the new address.  In the mean time, will try to answer
mail to the website.  Check out our new website, we've been able
to spend some time on it the past two weeks and we've hired some
help.  It will be changing almost daily for the next several months.

Come see us at OSH!  My OSH schedule published on the website.

    Regards,

    Bob . . .

    AeroElectric Connection
    http://www.aeroelectric.com