Core distortions

Subject: Core distortions
From: Eddie Hatcher <bizzarro@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 01:25:53
Thanks for the replies , so it seems that we are not the only ones to have
core distortions after all.

with reference to peel plying the whole surface, we have had concern over
this also, but our concern layed with the possible extra weight it may cause
as we noticed  the resin layer to be quite thick. that said, having done one
leading edge with peel ply, we will at least do the other the same, and
think carefully about using this method again in the future.

cheers all
////    Eddie Hatcher ////    Kit 279     /////
////    South East London Flying Group    /////
////    bizzarro@easynet.co.uk            /////