Re: Re: Tri-gear

Subject: Re: Re: Tri-gear
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@photos.prestel.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 23:05:50
David Dufton wrote:

> >You sound like one happy man!. I am just starting a tri-gear Europa
> >and would like to here more of the cockpit conversion.
> >
> >regards
> >Dennis
> >
> >#333-Only 2490 hours to go and enjoying every minute!
>
> Dennis, it would take too long - come to the PFA Rally at Cranfield and have
> a look!
>                                          ____
> David Dufton G-OURO                 ______{*}______
> Born-again Triker                      0/    \0
> e-mail dufton@avnet.co.uk                  0

Hello David,

Glad to hear the tri gear has turned out so well. Is there any chance we
might see it before Cranfield. ie- where is it hangared - at Kemble or
in sunny Norfolk. Flew by your way a couple of weeks ago on our way to
Cromer. Would have dropped in if we,d known where you were Little
Snoring ?

Happy flying

 Carl Pattinson