Problems with email

Subject: Problems with email
From: Joseph J. Like <joelike@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 12:54:04
I do not know if anyone else is having this problem, but starting last
Sunday I started getting a flood of msg from this (my only) newsgroup.
Most of the msg have no to/from/subject or content, just a time stamp.
Then I would get msg with to/from/subject but no content, then a msg
with the same to/from/subject and half of the content.  In short for
each msg posted on this newsgroup I receive about six msgs, three
without any to/from/subject or content, and three with variany stages of
content.

I've got Sprintmail working on it from my end but it only appears to be
the europa newsgroup msgs that have this problem.  Any ideas?  {:-(