Re: rotax pistons

Subject: Re: rotax pistons
From: hs <htnbetkf@netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 00:29:58
From:          SRadke1@aol.com
Date:          Mon, 3 Mar 1997 12:41:29 -0500 (EST)
Subject:       rotax pistons

You will find that aftermarket pistons such as the weisco pistons have less
seizures than the rotax originals and require less decarbonizing as the upper
ring is not a L shape that traps carbon. You also have the option of going to
.060 overbore on your engine which gives you more rebuilds on the barrels.
Rotax ( Kodiac Research ) almost fired me for revealing this fact years ago
and still deny that you will get more horse power and greater longevity using
the WEISCO pistons. This is a known fact that Weisco makes performance
pistons and has been as long as Rotax. Further to this Weisco pistons can be
puchased through any motorcycle shop or Bombardier repair outlet. Just make
sure you use the Rotax wrist pin bearing instead of the snowmachine one. Hope
this helps you. If you have any other requests feel free to contact me. Scott
Tomlinson 403-457-7368 ( Aerotech Design Mfg. ) or by E-mail

 fuzzer5@aol.com

What does Aerotech Design Mfg design or manf?
Regards
Haluk
Aviation -
Growth Industry in Turkey and Central Asia!