Re: Fw: Re: Logistics,

Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Logistics,
From: John O'Connor <OCONNORJ@btmaa.bel.alcatel.be>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 09:00:23
 not technical. Where to build a Europa?

Tony commented:

>  I would think that the main issue is where you intend to register your
> aircraft.

But that is one of the issues up for grabs. I'm sure that I could
do so in the UK where I have a house, family, passport and PPL.

I expect that I could do so in France where I have a house and on
occasion, a family.

If I go to the US to get an IR, I suppose that I could do so there
as well.

I guess that the Kiwis would let me do so in the land of my birth
too.

There must also be lots of countries in the EU which I could select
if I was working there when I did final assembly.

All I really know is that the construction of the kit is likely to
pass through several countries.

Regards

John O'Connor

(who genuinely does not know which country he will be working in as
of the 1st of August!)