Re: GPS

Subject: Re: GPS
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:49:34
In a message dated 24/02/97  22:15:45, you write:

> decided it didn't want to go to Perth anymore<

What with world-wide stored databases, one on these days it will decide
Perth, Scotland would satisfy the demand--- hope it checks the fuel first
(:-))).  I think a bit more built-in intelligence is already overdue. We are
already having to decide between home grown beacons and replicas around the
world, even though the thing is remembering  home base coordinates until told
otherwise, just to speed up acquisition.

Graham C.