Re: FLYER: Europa tomfoolery

Subject: Re: FLYER: Europa tomfoolery
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 08:38:44
In a message dated 09/02/97  15:22:43, you write:

>be buzzed by one of these little beasties.

When leaving Wombleton after my "indoctrination/hooking" visit, dear-departed
Pete Clark homed on us like a missile while I was in a full power climbout.
All the horses of a 182 were of no avail and rather then throw out the
passengers I spent the time reading his map (used to be the definition of an
air-miss when you could do that). I have the picture to prove it - didn't use
telephoto, and Yuros cabin fills the frame- must put in on the website.

Graham C.