Re: Completed Projects

Subject: Re: Completed Projects
From: CPattinson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 05:55:28
This ones for YOU at Europa Aviation Co UK. Could have sent it direct but I
wanted some feedback from other Europa builders as to whether they felt this
was a good idea.

I have just been browsing the companys excellent web pages and checked out
the one on completed projects only to find out it was last updated in July
last year. We all know many more have flown since then but I guess it is a
bit difficult to update these every week or so.

Would it be possible to publish the completed list on these pages every month
or so - Roger/ Andy perhaps ?.

I know the factory newsletter publishes completed projects from time to time
but we only get these every quarter or so (when Ivan can find time from his
busy schedule to  do his editorial bit !)

I think it gives us all a bit of encouragement when we hear a new project has
taken to the air.

Regards.

Carl Pattinson

Project stalled due to other commitments - very frustrated !