Re: Tony K's Tips Comp.

Subject: Re: Tony K's Tips Comp.
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 19:06:39
Deutz Champagne??? Never heard of it! But if its anything like your cheese
it must be alright. Can you tell me why I was unable in a land with over 70
Million sheep, in 3 weeks of eating every night in restaurants, I was unable
to get a rack of lamb???
Building Tips.
 Havent read too many responses yet so here is a simple one.
 Dynamic Lifter. Yes, pelletised  chook poo!! In sandwich bags and also the
whole 20 kg bagfull. Use it for weighing down components as the 5 minute
dries to take kinks out of foam blocks. If a bag splits, unlike sand which
penetrates and gets everywhere, you can see every pellet, and the larger bag
disperses the weight evenly, whilst not creating localised compression
injuries to your prize and joy!
Regards
Tony Renshaw
The Aussie Connection