Re: Silly Season Arrives

Subject: Re: Silly Season Arrives
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 17:50:20
Dear Tony
               just found another entry for your competition. When they
fitted my new hip joint  they had to cut a fairly long slit in the side of my
thigh to get it in.  That done they used some stainless steel paper clips to
temporarily fasten  me together again.  Yesterday along comes the kind lady
with a pair of disposable sterile nylon and stainless pliers like crimping
pliers and she proceeded to take out the clips so naturally  I had to stop
such a neat tool from going in the gash bin. I tell you mate they are magic
for persuading the wires in my panel  to go where I want them to go and for
making small circlips, great.  True what they say you have to  capitalise
your liabilities.
Happy New year   Ron S No 33   Will we see you in UK  in  97?????