Re: Europa tri-gear conversion

Subject: Re: Europa tri-gear conversion
From: David Dufton <dufton@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 18:28:03
>Hi dave ,
>
>could you upload info on generak performance with the " SooB " engine ?
>
>Happy flying ,
>
>Bryan ;
)

By "SooB" I presume you mean the NSI EA-81 engine from Aero Developments!?
and I also presume you mean with respect to the tri-gear conversion -
unfortunately I can't help you, as I haven't received the mod kit from
Europa Aviation yet, let alone done any performance testing ...
The best people to give you info on the NSI EA-81 range of engines are Aero
Developments at Kemble, telephone 01285 770291 fax 01285 770455.
As soon as I make real progress with the tri-gear conversion, probably
February time, I will inform the Europa forum.

Best Wishes

David Dufton, Born-Again Triker ...
G-OURO