Apologies to Seager and FLYER Magazine was Bungees

Subject: Apologies to Seager and FLYER Magazine was Bungees
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@newtech.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 13:15:12
On Sat, 7 Dec 1996, Steven A Eberhart wrote:

> On 6 Dec 1996, Graham Singleton wrote:
>
> > Reply to Peter Lert

[snip]
> > BTW  Peter, could you tell me how I get your magazine?
> >
> > Graham
[snip]

Then I wrote, in my usual shoot before thinking mode:

> Let me know what the subscription costs.  I am paying 47 pounds per year
> for Flyer mailed to me here in the States.  I suspect the other direction
> is going to be substantially cheaper.
>
> Steve

First, I had intended the message to go directly to Graham not the whole
Europa mail list.  Second, I implied that Flyer was substantially more
expensive than US magazines going the other way across the pond.  I have
since found out that the difference is much less than I thought.  I guess
it still costs more to do international sales.

Sorry for the cheap shot that wasn't warranted.  My subscription renewal
is printing on your FAX as I write this.  Keep up the god work on the
magazine, the only improvement would be for more Europa construction
articles ;-)

Steve Eberhart
newtech@newtech.com