Re: ROTAX ENGINES

Subject: Re: ROTAX ENGINES
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 22:42:31
M_9393@ubistc.ubi.pt wrote

> I WOULD LIKE
>TO KNOW WHAT'S THE BEST ROTAX FOR AN ULTRALIGHT WITH APROX. 200 KG TO
>ACHIEVE APROX. 100 KM/H. IF YOU ALSO COULD SEND OR SAY WHERE I CAN FIND
>THE ENGINES LIST OF PRICES. ALSO SEND ME THE PRICE OF THE ONE I ASKED.

The e-mail list you have posted to is dedicated to the Europa homebuilt
kitplane. The standard engine for it is the 4-stroke 80hp Rotax 912,
although there are several other options from other suppliers. People on
this list are unlikely to have detailed knowledge of 2-stroke Rotax engines
as used in ultralights. If you get no useful replies, this is why!

If you have a WWW browser, try the Rotax Owners Association at:

<http://members.aol.com/TaleWheel/roan1.htm>

Sorry I can't help any more than this. By the way, I suppose you know that
your terminal in stuck in UPPER CASE PERMANENTLY.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...