Re: Instrument panel

Subject: Re: Instrument panel
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 23:20:43
>Has anyone created a CAD file of the instrument panel shape yet?

Interactive technologies in the USA (208 323 8724) do a program called panel
planner: load various instruments, radios, switchers, CBs etc and mess
around with it. prints out A4, tiled full size, or colour plotter. I have a
beta copy (1.95) that isn't really sorted, but I'm told that 2.0 will answer
99% of current problems. It does have a Europa template file, but it isn't
quite right: you can however export it and reimport it in a CAD friendly
format. If they get it right (delivery is promised in the next few weeks) it
will be excellent. Check them out. They also say that they are doing a paint
scheme program... Oh dear, more time messing around on the PC. When I should
be doing my ribs too....

Miles