Newcomer

Subject: Newcomer
From: Dennis Lowe <DennisL@inovatec.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 15:07:01
Planning to start end January 97. Workshop should be finished by then.
Is there anyone out there at an early stage of construction, within reach
of Shropshire, and wouldn't mind a visit early January?
Hopefully this will dispel the "what have I done?" feeling and the dread
of spending so much money on foam and glass fibre, albeit in a good
cause!
By the way, I am 52 and run a small electronics design and manufacturing
company with my wife, Norma.  Like Rowland, I am a Unix/'C' man. (Look
after yourself, we are a dying breed).
I have decided that unless I start my life long ambition now, I never
will!
Many thanks.