Re: Rotax Parts Distributer?

Subject: Re: Rotax Parts Distributer?
From: Graham E Laucht <graham@ukavid.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 15:02:15
In message <Pine.SOL.3.91.961104131644.10434B-
100000@ccr106.pub.brad.ac.uk>, Vin <V.P.Crabtree@bradford.ac.uk> writes
>I send this in desperation; I am looking for a reliable supplier of Rotax
>motorcycle parts in the UK, and understands that some Rotax engines end
>up in homebuilt aircraft.
>I would be greatful if anyone could direct me to such suppliers.

Cyclone Hovercraft Ltd of Burnside, Deppers Bridge, Leamington Spa CV33
0SU Tel: 01926 612188 and Fax: 01926 613781 are the UK distributors for
Rotaxes and parts.

For the Rotax engined BMW F series and Aprilia bikes you will need to
approach their own distributors as Cyclone only concern themselves with
aero and hovercraft type engines.
--
Graham E Laucht