Upholstery

Subject: Upholstery
From: Rolph Muller <100031.533@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 03:22:10
Mine has just been fitted in a day by Matthew Leach - and a superb job it is.
Matthew used to be employed at Europa and still works for them through another
company. Mine is, I think, the 9th he has done and he is also very realistically
priced unlike one or two others I could mention.

He does the upholstery in his own time and his home phone number is 01751 474623
- if you call during the day you could get an answer machine.

Suppose I am close to being finished - now there is a thought! What will I do
with my time - well younger son has sorted that one out - he has just bought two
Triumph Herald convertibles in bits for the princely sum of GBP300. Oops sorry
-
must go and join another mail group.

Regards,

G-RATZ #37