Re: Fuel Tank Inspections

Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Inspections
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 18:53:31
In a message dated 12/09/96  01:13:09,  tonyk@kaon.co.nz writes:

>Somewhere we should establish a list of PFA approved modifications, complete
>with drawing and assembly details. Approved PFA
>mods are frequently mentioned but it always seem difficult to obtain further
>information.
>
>Does a definitive list exist anywhere?

Pete Davis points out  that  Francis Donaldson has (by definition) all the
approved mods
and he is indeed the most helpfull of people but if we all charge in
indivdually badgering him about lists he could get a bit swamped. I phoned
him today to try and sort something out that would benefit us all but he is
not around till Monday. I will see him in just over a week and I will try and
sort out how we could best proceed. If , in the meantime any kind person
would like to volanteer to maintain such a record and in effect, act as
contact man for mods would he please send let me know by E Snail or phone.
Ron S 33.