Spinners

Subject: Spinners
From: Rolph Muller <100031.533@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 04:17:31
Thanks for the various suggestions. I'm told one way is to slightly loosen the
fixing screws, run the engine at tick over and tap the spinner until it runs
true and then retighten the spinner.

One other thought on the spinner is that the manual shows the spinner with half
moon /semicircular cut outs. In fact the cut outs as they extend to the rear of
the spinner from the back of the blade can be parallel slots and need to be no
wider (plus clearance) than the blade at the point where it comes through the
spinner - and running at, I suppose, about 45 degrees from blade to rear edge.
The spinner is then fitted by twisting slightly clockwise.

Regards,

Rolph