The AeroElectric Connection

Subject: The AeroElectric Connection
From: DeWitt Whittington <deew@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 23:53:21
I am a future Europa builder and long time EAA member.  I'd like all Europa
builders to know that Bob Nuckolls' "AeroElectric Connection" is a marvelous
and unique resource for the homebuilder.  I have been a subscriber since day
one and have been lucky enough to be at Oshkosh every year and therefore
able to attend Bob's wonderfully down-to-earth mainly Q&A sessions.

I recommend that you buy a copy the 'Connection.  Unlike a static book, it
is a living publication that Bob adds to and revises regularly.  As he
learns more, thinks out problems even further, gets feedback from readers,
he updates chapters and adds data.  You will have in writing and on paper a
massive amount of really accurate technical information, sources for parts
and...best of all, the expertise of Bob Nuckolls to help you with any
electrical problem.  Bob's approach is aimed at low cost, reliability and
simple design. Most of us could not afford to hire a person of Bob's
capability be at our elbow during the building of our project.  But by
subscribing to the AeroElectric Connection, you can!

By the way, I am NOT a paid cheerleader for Bob Nuckolls.  I fly four
Cessnas with a local, Richmond, Virginia, flying club, the Wingnuts,and do
some instructing with my CFII.  And someday, I'll build a Europa.