Re: Cheltenham video recording

Subject: Re: Cheltenham video recording
From: John Bampfylde <jbamfyld@netlink.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 07:58:01
>I saw a number of postings asking where to buy the video tape of the last
>seminar & for how much. I can't find any public replies. I also have
>several Europa Club members who are not online asking for information about
>the tape.
>
>Can anyone put me in contact with the guy who made the tape or whoever's
>handling the sales?
>
>cheers
>
>Rowland

What ever happened to the video?  Does it exist?  Many of us have cash
burning a hole in the back pocket waiting for it!

Mid winter in NZ, pouring rain and blowing a gale, and with immaculate
timing I have got to the stage where I link up the wings and cockpit module.
Since I do not have a 9m garage and one wing(tip) is going to have a night
outside while the redux hardens.  I wonder if there are some other little
jobs to do......

John Bampfylde, #130