Introduction

Subject: Introduction
From: Mr D M Cope <dmc@argonet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 20:35:46
Hello all

Just a note to introduce myself.  I'm not a home builder (yet).  I hope to
start construction of my own aircraft soon, but have not yet finalised on a
type, although at the moment the Europa looks favourite.  I hope that this
mailing list will give me information which will help me to decide.

I'm currently very early in the planning stage! At the moment I'm assembling
a new workshop in which to embark on the undertaking.

Any comments or advice to a low hours ppl (tricycle gear only), who hopes to
become a first time builder soon, would be welcome.  Private e-mail is OK
if this is boring or old hat for those of you experienced builders or
flyers :-)

I hope to be at Cranfield on Saturday, and may be able pick some of your
brains there!

Regrds to all

Dave Cope

--